WEEKLY FAVORITES


 So i wanted to start a weekly favorites on my blog so that i can share with you all the products that i am loving this week.
So lets get started
IN THE PHOTO, TOP TO BOTTON LEFT TO RIGHT
DOUCCE FREEMATIC EYESHADOW IN JUDY-- I got this in the november allure beauty box. i used this on my brow bone this more and love it. It doesn't give a lot of highlight but just a touch so that it doesnt distract for your look. This shadow line is designed to be put  into a magnetic palette that you can get on their site. I have not tried this brands shadows before but i love this. This shade also looks more pigmented in the case but when you swatch it, it is  more light with some shimmer but the shimmer is not to much.

ESTEE LAUDER SUMPTUOUS INFINITE MASCARA-- I  got this in the november allure beauty box and used this on my top lashes this morning. I have not used this mascara before but i was really blown away while using this.. It does coat the lashes nicely and usually i apply two different mascaras on my top lashes but today i didn't need that with this one.

E.L.F. LIP EXFOLIATOR--- I  got this in the 12 days of beauty. I had one of these in the regular lip exfoliators and this one is  in the mint flavor and i love this. It is great to use on your lips to keep them in great shape and so they are not chapped. After using this, i applied a lip balm. This is a must have for the winter.

FRESH BLACK TEA AGE DELAY EYE CONCENTRATE--   I got this in the november allure beauty box and used this last night for the first time. It is very nice. This is a balm type of cream and it doesnt go on super thick but it works for me because i applied it over my other eye creams. I noticed that the few lines that i had under my eyes where gone.

BEAUTE BASICS BRONZE ESSENTIALS- I got this in the december boxycharm. I love the fact that you can use the different bronze shades or the gold shades or blend them all together. I used this by blending the shades together and its so beautiful. Really does give you a bronzed look.

PRETTY VULGAR LIQUID LIPSTICK--- I got this in my december boxycharm and i was excited about this one. I love the packaging and this is the perfect shade for that bronze look. The staying power of this is also a plus. I applied this in the morning at 8 and at 1 in the afternoon, it was still going strong.


These are my favorites for the week.
COMMENT BELOW AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUR FAVORITES ARE?






JOIN THE GIRLZ BEAUTY COMMUNITY & HIT THAT FOLLOW BUTTON YOUR BEAUTY, SKINCARE, & LIFESTYLE FRIEND BEAUTY MAKEUP AND A GIRL LAURIE ANN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)