MY GOALS FOR THE NEW YEAR


 I thought i would share with you my goals for the new year. I am also going to start sharing my top beauty products for 2017 starting this week so make sure that you are following so you don't miss out.
Comment below and let me know what your goals are for the new year.
1. I have lost a total of 25 pounds and i would like to lose another 15 pounds.
2. I walk a lot now but i want to start lifting more weights and focusing more on my physical health.
3. I would like to increase my follower count this next year, but year end , i would like to have at least 1000
4. I also would like to do more with my makeup artistry.
5. Make more money.
6. Get a new camera
7. Get a new phone

There are so many more things that i could list but this is a start.
What are some of your 2018 goals ?











JOIN THE GIRLZ BEAUTY COMMUNITY & HIT THAT FOLLOW BUTTON YOUR BEAUTY, SKINCARE, & LIFESTYLE FRIEND BEAUTY MAKEUP AND A GIRL LAURIE ANN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)