KEVYN AUCOIN THE ETHEREALIST SKIN ILLUMINATING FOUNDATION








 WHAT IS IT:A moisture-packed lightweight foundation that creates a luminous, airbrushed appearance.

WHAT IT DOES: The Etherealist Skin Illuminating Foundation blends effortlessly for shine-free, comfortable wear. Hyaluronic Acid boosts hydration and maintains skin moisture creating a cushiony feel. It features light diffusing particles and high definition pigments that work synergistically to perfect skin’s appearance. The silky smooth formula delivers a medium coverage with a natural semi-satin finish.


WHAT I LIKE: I  really want to be honest. At first when i put this on and put the rest of my makeup on, when i look in the mirror , i love the way it looks but when you look close, i do not like the way my skin looks. I feel that this really tends to settle in any lines on your face. Also when i put this on the back of my hand so that i can put it on, it was more runny than normal foundations, which i am not really a fan of. I do feel that it does give a bit of a luminous look to your skin. It does feel lightweight on the skin.


WHAT I DON'T LIKE: I do not like the fact that it tends to settle into any lines and it gets worse the longer you wear it. I do not feel that this is a medium coverage like it claims but more like a light coverage.

PRICE:$58


AVAILABLE the-etherealist-skin-illuminating-foundation





















JOIN THE GIRLZ BEAUTY COMMUNITY & HIT THAT FOLLOW BUTTON YOUR BEAUTY, SKINCARE, & LIFESTYLE FRIEND BEAUTY MAKEUP AND A GIRL LAURIE ANN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)