PUMPKIN SPICE FAT BOMBS

If you have followed me for a while then you know that i am on the keto diet. I have never felt better in my entire life.
If you do not know what the keto diet is, its  low carb, high fat diet
So here is a fall fat bomb that i made and the best part is that they are pumpkin spice, YES!!!




Here is what we need
1/2 cup butter, at room temp.
1/2 cup cream cheese, ( yes full fat version)
1/3 cup pure pumpkin puree
4 drops liquid stevia
pumpkin pie spice

I started by using a pan, and since i didn't have baking paper, i just sprayed some coconut oil in the bottom



In a bowl, we are going to measure the butter, and cream cheese


whisk those together until smooth
Add pumpkin
and whisk together again
Add the stevia, and the pumpkin pie spice
and whisk again.

then you spoon into your container
Then you spread it out and place into the freezer for about 1 hour.

Then you cut into about 16 or so pieces and store them in the freezer. I put them into a bag and then i usually end my evenings after supper with one of these or if i am craving something sweet then i will have one.







I took it out after an hour and cut them into pieces but in the middle it still needed some more freezer time so i put them back into the freezer and later today when they are frozen, i will put them into a bag then store them in the freezer.
BUT OMG, they is just like a pumpkin cheesecake taste. I love these.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)