TOP 5 SEPTEMBER FAVORITES

So here we are going into october. I have to say i do have two other favorites that i want to mention aside from these 5. First being my ring. and the second being fall. I think you know by now that i love fall

So lets get to the 5 favorites for the month of september. I do have to say that i have so many others that where favorites but i really just want to limit this to the top 5.

So here we go

TOO FACED I WANT KANDEE BANANA PUDDING POWDER
If you have followed me for a while then you may know that i used to use the rcma powder but i heard such good things about this powder and how it brightens and blurs your undereyes that i wanted to try this out. I LOVE this. It really does brighten your undereyes and well and blur and make it appear smoother. You can either use a puff or i use a brush and dab it under the eyes. For me using a brush works best..
I did use this on my wedding day as well as have this with me on my honeymoon.


ELF COSMETICS AQUA BEAUTY PALETTE
 This palette is so beautiful. The shadows are very creamy and i find ways to incorporate this into every eyelook i create. I brought this with me on my honeymoon and did in fact incorporate this into every look i created.

TOO FACED I WANT KANDEE EYELINER
I wanted an eyeliner that would not budge or run for my wedding cause i knew that there would be tears and this eyeliner really does that. I love that i can put this on any day whether i am having a allergy day or not and this stays put.  Yes i did use this on my wedding day.


THE ORDINARY SERUM FOUNDATION
I had heard great things about this foundation and had been wanting to try out some products from the ordinary so when i got this, a couple of days later when were having our wedding rehearsal for the wedding and it was outside and the temps are in the 90's and we were all sweating and i wanted to try this out. After the rehearsal was done, i check the mirror and this still looked amazing. I love this foundation and the price is amazing as well . 


NARS VELVET MATTE FOUNDATION
Here is the foundation i wore for my wedding. I have already talked about this in a previous post but this really does stay put and makes your skin look flawless. Yes it was in the 90's on my wedding day and we are all hot but this foundation did not disappoint.


There are my top 5 favorites for the month of september. I really do recommend getting this products because they are worth the month..
If you have tried any of these products, then comment below and let me know your thoughts.

XOXO
LAURIE ANN
BEAUTY MAKEUP AND A GIRL


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)