SPARKLY PUMPKIN SPICE EYELOOK

I love the fall and pumpkin spice everything.

So i see someone create a pumpkin spice eyelook but i wanted to put a different twist and use two different palettes.
I am obsessed with this look and i wear this even to work. I love it.
The products im using for this look are
URBAN DECAY NAKED HEAT
ANASTASIA MODERN RENAISSANCE
STILA STAY ALL DAY WATERPROOF LIQUID EYELINER
REVLON MEGA MULTIPLIER MASCARA
LA SPLASH CRYSTALLIZED GLITTER









                                        Yes i know the photo above is upside down. I didn't know it was until i uploaded it here lol




                                                             Above photo i used the anastasia palette and the shades burnt orange first in the crease and then raw sienna in the outer part of the crease. I then took tempera on the brow bone and blended that into the edge of the burnt orange
 From urban decays naked heat, i used the lumbre shade on the lid
 I applied the eyeliner and let me say this is a favorite and i see why its also a favorite of snooki and joey

I then applied the the la splashes crystallized glitter on the lid, this picture does not even do it any justice. You can see a bit of sparkle. I then applied the mascara and the above photo is the finished look.

I love how simple this look is and it really is perfect for the fall time.
Let me know if you create this look

XOXO
YOUR BEAUTY FRIEND
LAURIE ANN
BEAUTY MAKEUP AND A GIRL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)