URBAN DECAY OPTICAL ILLUSION COMPLEXION PRIMER



WHAT IS IT:
URBAN DECAY OPTICAL ILLUSION COMPLEXION PRIMER



WHAT IT DOES: This primer instantly blur flaws and smooth out your skin. This primer reduces fine lines and makes pores seem to vanish—for a gorgeous, porcelain-like texture. This velvety soft, lightweight primer has a slight pink tint to illuminate skin pre-makeup, but dries down to a translucent, matte finish.  Optical Illusion creates an optical veil of scattered light, giving skin a soft-focus effect. The result? A beautiful, airbrushed finish (no Photoshop skills necessary)! Our cushy formula provides just enough glide to fill in lines for a smoothed-out complexion, and dries down to the perfect powdery finish.


 WHAT I LIKED: I feel like it does blur your skin and creates the perfect canvas. I know that im kind of late on the band wagon for this product. But for the past couple of months, i have gotten samples of this so i decided to review it and test it out.
I really do like this product. 


WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE: This one thing that i didn't like is that when you apply this, it does leave a bit of a cast as your applying it and you have to make sure to blend it out.
But once you blend it out, it blends into your skin



PRICE: $34
AVAILABLE: URBAN DECAY OPTICAL ILLUSION COMPLEXION PRIMER





MAKE SURE TO HIT THAT FOLLOW BUTTON TO THE RIGHT
YOUR BEAUTY FRIEND
BEAUTY MAKEUP AND A GIRL
LAURIE ANN

Comments

  1. I feel like this may be comparable with the Fenty beauty pro filter Primer. I'll have to try a few samples from Sephora!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not tried anything from the Fenty brand. I will have to check some of this brand out.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)