PEPPERONI CHEESE PIZZA #KETO

I have been seeing others making pizza using cauliflower so i thought i would give it a go
SO here we go


I am using this package of cauliflower mash that you can find in the product section of walmart. It does have pieces of cauliflower and a package of cheese, bacon and chive spice mix. I am also gonna use some pepperoni and some mozzarella cheese.
I am spraying my pizza pan with some coconut oil
Then i pour the cauliflower into a microwave safe bowl and heat until soft. For this package i did 7 minutes.
Then i mash it up and heat my oven to 375

i mix in the cheese, bacon and chive spice mix and spread it on the pizza pan and stick it in the oven to brown
Then we add some cheese over the top and top with some pepperoni and stick it back into the oven until the cheese is melted



Here is what it looks like out of the oven.

This is so good. I do not have a time limit as far as how long to leave it in.

Let me know if you make this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)