OCTOBER BOXYCHARM #SPELLBOUND


 If you have not gotten a boxycharm, you honestly do not know what you are missing out on.. I love this box. It always comes with 4-5 full size products.

Here is the october box



This months theme is spellbound which is so fitting for october


 The first thing is 
BECCA SHIMMERING SKIN PERFECTOR LIQUID HIGHLIGHTER  
PRICE $41
 This is a dewy liquid luminizer to help you achieve a natural effortless glow. I love using this mixed with my foundation. I love this and im glad i got the full size. 
 TARTE TARTEIST QUICK DRY MATTE LIP PAINT
PRICE $20
This is a full coverage transfer proof liquid lipstick with a quick dry matte finish. I love this color.



 JONTEBLU LIP LINER PENCIL
PRICE $5
 This creamy highly pigmented formula glides on effortlessly. This can be used for flawless lip contouring, worn alone or as a long lasting base for any lip color. I can't wait to pair this with the lip paint from tarte.


 DR BRANDT POREDERMABRASION
PRICE $58
Pore perfecting technology at your fingertips, with a professional grade micro crystal solution that instantly deep cleans and refines pores. I have been using this ever since i got this and i love it. I use this every other day.




DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS EYESHADOW CHUBBY
PRICE $14
 This creamy consistency allows you to use it alone as an eyeshadow or as an eyeshadow base\
I used this then place some glitter from the too faced glitter bomb palette over the top. OMG. it was so beautiful.

I love getting my boxycharm box

I love all the things that i got this month.

YOUR BEAUTY FRIEND
LAURIE ANN
BEAUTY MAKEUP AND A GIRL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)