Truvia Natural Sweetener

I received this product from influenster in the love voxbox.

Truvía® natural sweetener is the first natural, great-tasting, zero-calorie sweetener born from the leaves of the stevia plant.

o   One packet of Truvía® natural sweetener provides the same sweetness as two teaspoons of sugar.
o   Truvía® natural sweetener is refreshingly uncomplicated.  Add it to coffee and tea.  Sprinkle it on fruit and cereal.
o   Truvía® natural sweetener is a great alternative for people with diabetes. It is also kosher certified.



This product is available from any grocery store or even your local walmart.
Discover great-tasting recipe ideas and more at truvia.com











I dont use much sugar cause when i do it causes me to go to sleep. So when i tried this in some coffee i wasnt sure what would happen. I love this. Taste just like sugar and didnt make me tired at all. I will be using the coupon and getting some more of this.


If you havent tried this yet please go and check this out.
peace and beauty
laurie ann














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)