March Teen Vogue Birchbox

I was able to opt in to the teen vogue birchbox this month. I am so glad that i did. I am super excited to be able to try the things that they sent. So lets take a look.




                                          This is the box. It came with a pink sleeve.




                                            The cards that came with it.




                                           Essie luxeffects in A cut above




                                        Here is a swatch of this.




                                           Fresh sugar rose lip treatment. I love this. It went into my backup makeup drawer.




                                         twistband hair tie. I love this. It doesnt pull your hair at all when you take it out.







                                          Annick Goutal petite cherie. Smells so good.. Not strong, very plesent.




                                          Kerastase elixer I am super excited to try this


So that is what i received.
peace and beauty
laurie ann











Comments

  1. love that pink essie polish! I received the gold one but I already have a dupe of it.

    do you know if the fresh lip treatment is full-sized, or the same size as the 2-pack Sephora birthday gift?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)