Beauty Army

I am so excited about the things that i received in this months beauty army. So let me show you what i got.




                                             The box that everything comes in.



                                           Pssssst! instant dry shampoo. I just tried this product this morning.
So far i am loving this. Works very well and great smell.



                                          Sun Fx Summer's secret. I am super excited to try this. I have using tanning beds in the past. I am not using them any more due to the damage that they can cause to your skin. So i am starting to use self tanners.




                                          Eye prep fx. anti age soothing primer



                                          M.A.D. eye defense shielding serum


                                         joico k-pak revitaluxe


                                      Babor skinovage anti stress anti jetlag cream


I am super excited to try these out..
peace and beauty
laurie ann














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)