Kiss Nail Dress

I received this product from influenster for free to test.




                                          This is what i was sent. At first glance, im loving the design.


Just peel, apply, and shape for a manicure that lasts up to 10 days. On in minutes, off in seconds without remover. Nail Dress is available in 18 different styles, many of them featuring 3-dimensional jeweled designs.


There is plenty in the package to do your nails and toes and have some left over to create designs with.


A nail design booklet is included in each package,

                                         This is what is in the package.




                                         I put some on my toes.





                                         You simply remove and stick on your nails. Shape using the file that comes with it.





My thoughts: I love these. I left the ones on my fingers for a little less than a week and i still have the ones  on my toes after a little over a week. They still look great. I will be repurchasing these. I love them.


Go to the website and check it out for more information. KissNailDress.com



































Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)