Gillette Venus and Olay Razor

I received this product from influenster in my love voxbox to test out and review.



I have very senitive skin on my legs so i wasnt sure what to expect with this, but i have to say that i do love this. All  you do is get the razor wet and shave. I didnt get any reaction from using this product.  It left me legs smooth.  I will be repurchasing this. I love this. Congrats to gillette.


I also think that combining both the venus and the olay is awesome. Both products alone are wonderful and now with both together its an even greater product.



A refillable Venus & Olay with one replacement cartridge sells for approximately $8.99-$10.99. Packages of three replacement cartridges are available for about $14.99 - $19.49.
Venus & Olay will be available starting March 15, 2012 at food, drug, convenience and mass merchandise stores throughout the United States.  



























                                        My legs after using the razor. my  legs are so smooth. LOVE this.
I recommend going and getting this product.


Please go to www.gillettevenus.com  to get more information



peace and beauty
laurie ann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)