Butter london Nail haul!!

I have heard so much about this line and i have also had people ask me about them. So i got some to try. Let me show you what i got.





                                           I purchased this set from Nordstroms for $25..



                                     The set includes the following:

                                         Nail Foundation basecoat



                                            Hardwear topcoat





                                           Nail file with the name on it;.



                                           Powder Room Acetone free lacquer remover




                                      This i purchased from ulta. $14. I love all of the names.









                                         Here is the swatch of it. love this color.




peace and beauty
laurie ann
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

review!!

Skincare from around the world/ Los Angeles