Vampire for halloween

 Tomarrow is hollween, Do you know what your going to be?  Since i love vampires, i decided to be that.

 I started by applying loreal youth code bb cream all over my face
Then  i prepped my eye using laura geller waterproof eye spackle in fair/light

 Then using the fantasy makers palette i used the black color on my eyelid and up into the crease a little bit and along the bottom lash line.







  I then used the Tarte for true blood palette glamour me in the crease and along the bottom lash line.



From the same palette i used the v color over the top of the glamour me. I then used wet n wild in sugar on the brow bone. 













 I used the lancome le crayon khol in black on the inside of the bottom lash line.


                                    I used the lashes above with the revlon precision lash adhesive.






                                    I used the maybelline lash discovery mascara


                                          My eyes are all done

 To finish out the look.
I used the elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
I also used the nyx stay matte but not flat powder foundation
I also used the fantasy makers lipstick in red.







I hope that you all have a safe and happy halloween.

peace and beauty
laurie ann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)