Halloween glitter nails

 Here is another nail look for halloween. I am actually wearing this on my toes. I am showing this on my nail wheel.


                                       These are from sinful colors. The one on the left is black on black and the one on the right is cloud 9. I apply one coat on my nails. I used the black on my left foot and the orange on my right foot.




                                            This is island girl diamond shield. I used this as a top coat



                                         These glitters i got in my october box from julep maven. I used the black with blue glitter  in it over the top of the black polish while the polish is still wet. I did the same with the orange glitter over the top of the orange.




                                        I used this brush to clean up the extra glitter.




                                            Here is the nail looks.

peace and beauty
laurie ann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)