I love Fall tag

I seen this tag on Miss Veronyka's vanity table and i thought it would be so cool to do.
I tag everyone else to do this tag as well.




1.Favorite fall lip color.   Bit of berry by maybelline. I bought this earlier in the month and i absolutely love this color.






2. Favorite Fall nail color.  Vintage Vamp from Mac Marilyn Monroe collection. I have been wearing this color almost all of the month of October on my toenails. This really is the perfect color for fall.










3. Favorite Fall drink. I don't go to Starbucks. I find that i can either make it cheaper or get just as good at my local caseys. I do love Hot cocoa with marshmallows  I got the hot cocoa for the Keurig  and marshmallows in a container. ( yes they are dried just like in hot cocoa mixes and i got it at my local dollar general. )










4. Favorite Fall candle. I dont have a specific candle but i do burn Apple cider wax in my warmers. I love that smell. Makes me think of fall every time.




5. Favorite fall scarf or accessory. I don't really have a favorite for this. I just have a basic black scarf that i wear its really cold cause the cold will cause me to go into an asthma attack.



6. Haunted house? Haunted hay ride? or Haunted corn maze?  I love a good haunted house. I also love haunted hay rides.



7. Favorite Halloween movie.  When i was growing up i love Nightmare on elm st. I still love it but now i love any scary movie that has vampires in it. A favorite is Interview with a vampire.


8.  Favorite candy to eat on Halloween. I don't eat a lot of candy on Halloween. I do however love the reeces peanut butter cups that are shaped like pumpkins. OMG That is my weakness. I also love the autumn candy corn.

9. What are you dressing up as on Halloween. I am not dressing up. On Halloween, I stay inside and watch scary movies. We don't have trick or treaters  so i usually just by candy for my kids and i will fix them up treat bags.

10.  What is your favorite thing about fall. I love the leaves changing colors. I love the crispness in the air.



I hope that you all have a great and happy Halloween and please stay safe. Now its onto the holidays.

peace and beauty
laurie ann




Comments

  1. love your tag post! That lipstick is very pretty and seeing your hot cocoa mix makes me want a cup!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)