Nail look of the day using Kiss nail dress

I used the kiss nail dress in jeweled strips.





                                              This is what is enclosed in the package.






                                           I applied the nail strips  onto my nail lining up with the cuticle side of my nail.



                                       I then took the file that comes in the package and rubbed over the end of the nail, to make it smooth.. Once i finished applying to all nails, i used a top coat over the top.



                                            Here is the finished look.



                                         This is the left overs that i had. I will save these for the next time and do some different types of looks with them


My thoughts: I love the kiss nail dress. However i do wish there was a little bit more of a variety but i know that in time there will  be more. I also love the fact that any left over can be used again unlike some of the other types of nails stickers that are out on the market.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)