Glade expressions collections.

Have you smelled any of the fragrance's from this line?
 I was sent some coupons to purchase these for free from bzzagent. I am a bzzagent.


I got the fragrance mist starter kit in cotton and italian mandarin. I also got the oil diffuser in pineapple mangosteen.

The other two scentsare lavender and juniper berry and fuji apple and cardomom spice.
I love the two smells that i got. They smell amazing expecially the cotton and italian mandarin.
One of the other things that i love about the spray is that I can spray it and an hour later i can still smell it.

I am going to be picking up the other two scents to try out as well.
Go to your local walmart and pick up the great line..
peace and beauty
laurie ann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)