Tea of the day

I am going to start a daily post. It will be showing the tea that I am drinking that day and a little bit about some of the health benefits of the ingredients  as well as some magical properties on some as well. 


I always start my mornings out by drinking  a cup of coffee and then I drink my tea. I love starting my mornings with tea and I love starting out my days with them as well. 
When I was on vacation,  I didnt have the coffee in the mornings  and I started my days with tea. 

Do you drink teas? And if so what kind?

Here is a haul video that of the teas that I got. I will go through each one and tell you more about each one. 

But before we do that,  the next post, I will tell you more about the different types of teas and which ones are best for which seasons. 





Make sure to comment  below a smile face so I know you are excited!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOURGLASS HOLIDAY 2017 ROSE GOLD LIMITED EDITION AMBIENT EDIT VOLUME 3 PALETTE

Tea of the day/ orange and cinnamon spice