Tea of the day/ peppermint

Hello, so here we are and are first tea of the day


Today's tea is 


Peppermint 

This one is the organic peppermint 

And before we get started with talking about it

Let me show you my favorite cup to have my tea in 




I got this at the dollar tree and  its perfect for the fall. I have seen some people hauling some cups that have the red pickup truck that I want to have for the holidays 

Do you have a favorite cup ??

I love drinking my tea on the way to work and usually  when I get to work, I'm done with my tea. So I feel it's a great way to start the day


So now let's get started with chatting about peppermint.  

I am going to limit my list to only 5 
Unless it's one that doesnt have that many. 

As for peppermint,  that are so many different uses
But here are 5 of them 

1. Helps with ibs
2. Helps with colonic spasms and gas
3. Hay fever
4. Shingles associated pain
5. Dental cavities and bad breath

I love drinking peppermint tea 

What about you?? 
What are your thoughts on peppermint tea?? 



*** this is not intended to take the place of medical help, if you are having any of the issues please seek medical advice and talk to them about drinking any of the teas mentioned. ****



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOURGLASS HOLIDAY 2017 ROSE GOLD LIMITED EDITION AMBIENT EDIT VOLUME 3 PALETTE

skin care routine