GARNIER FRUCTIS NOURISHING TREAT 1 MINUTE HAIR MASK


I love trying new hair products out. I love seeing if they are going to work with my hair type.
If you don't know i have long blonde hair. It is a bit damaged from coloring it over the years.
I love using hair mask and leave in conditioners as well.
Today i am talking about the Garnier fructis nourishing treat 1 minute hair mask.

There are several different kinds so let me show you them.
The one above is the nourishing treat and  coconut extract and that is the one i got but i plan on getting all of them.



The one above is color vibrancy treat and goji extract



Strengthening and banana extract

 The one on the left is damage repairing and Papaya extract and the one on the right is smoothing and avocado extract.



 The above is the inside.

WHAT IS IT AND WHAT IT DOES--This is a hair treatment that can be used three different ways. You can use it as a leave in conditioning mask which i did in the photo below. You can also use it as a conditioner and a treatment mask in the shower.



WHAT I LOVE- I love this product and plan on getting the whole line. It is super affordable and i love that you can use it three different ways. I love that i can put it into my hair and put into a messy bun and go.


PRICE $2.97 for the 3.4 fl oz/ $6.47 for 13.5 fl oz.

AVAILABLE


XOXO
 LAURIE ANN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)