TARGET BEAUTY BOX

I ordered the new target Beauty box for mothers day. I got a message several days later that it was damaged in shipping and they we're notifying target. So I called them and thankfully they sent out another box.



So here is the box

Love the pink card

And the paper


This is the product that I'm the most excited about. I love using my Korean cleansing stick so when St Ives said they were coming out with a cleansing stick, I knew that I wanted to try it out.
100% natural coconut oil hydrates and softens delicate facial skin as you cleanse.

This smells so amazing. It's the Free & Lovely by Bodycology body mist. It's infused with soothing lavendar and creamy golden Amber.

I have been starting to incorporate a body scrub into my shower routine. So I'm glad u got this to try out.
Soap and Glory the scrub of your life body butter.

This is the OGX coconut miracle oil dry shampoo. I haven't try this before. It is infused with coconut oil and essense of tiare and vanilla bean extract.

We need this. I always carry this to put on my hands and arms while I'm driving. It's the Neutrogena ultra sheer lotion sunscreen with spf 55.

La Roche Posay Lipikar is a lightweight moisturizer that replenishes essential lipids and provides long lasting hydration that leaves skin supple.


And last but not least is the Conair 3 piece spiral ponytailer. I have not tried these before. If you have comment below and let me know your thoughts on them.

 I'm loving this box.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)