CLINIQUE BEYOND PERFECTING FOUNDATION & CONCEALER



 I got a sample at Sephora. Shoutout to the ladies at the Battlefield mall in Springfield Mo.
 I did use a flat top brush to stipple this foundation in the skin.
 Here is before i applied any other face makeup.
 and after applying the rest of my makeup.
 Another view
 This photo was at the end of the night.


WHAT IS IT--A 24-hour wear, oil-free foundation and concealer in one that achieves a flawless look that lasts all day.

WHAT IT DOES--This lightweight, moisturizing foundation and concealer provides full coverage without clogging pores. This 24-hour wear, breathable formula is ideal for very dry to combination oily skin types, its special polymer formula forms a flexible film that moves with the skin for lasting wear, and it dries slowly for easy blending. Get lasting coverage and give skin a perfected look that stays put, even through sweat and humidity.

WHAT I LIKE-- I really did put this to the test. I put this on in the morning and had some business to take care of at my new job. I then when for a walk at two different places with my husband. ( we are going to be joining a gym as well) and then stood outside for a few minutes visiting with some friends. The weather yesterday was so nice. Sunny and in the upper 80's. I feel like this lasted all day and didn't disappear and still looked flawless at the end of the night when i took it off. It didn't feel heavy at all. I didn't use it as a concealer but it totally could be used for that as well because it has more full coverage. This is going to be perfect for the summertime.


WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE-- I honestly didn't feel like there was anything i didn't like about this product.

PRICE-- $29

AVAILABLE--SEPHORA

XOXO LAURIE ANN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)