COVER FX POWERPLAY FOUNDATION REVIEW AND WEAR TEST

  







I have been loving using a flat top kabuki brush to buff in the foundations that i use.
Then i will go over it by tapping with a beauty blender.


The above photo is right after i put the product on.

The below photo was about 8 hours after i applied it.




WHAT IS IT--A modern-matte, blurring foundation with weightless full coverage that provides sweat-proof all-day wear, long-lasting shine control, environmental protection, and a finish that will not oxidize.

WHAT DOES IT DO--This vegan, long-wearing liquid foundation provides sweat-proof, waterproof, and transfer-proof full coverage with a blurring, modern-matte finish. Formulated to provide invisible all-day shine control, this foundation contains a trio of ultra-fine powders that weightlessly mattify without dulling or drying the complexion. It’s available in 40 diverse shades that will not oxidize for a perfect match that stays color-true all day, on any skin tone.

WHAT I LIKE-- I love the way that this applied and stayed on. IT didn't crease at all. I do think that this has a blurring effect and i did pair it with the primer from Coverfx that came in the boxycharm box. It was lightweight feeling on the skin and i was doing a lot of errands and was sweating a bit. I was very impressed that this stayed in place and still didn't budge or crease at all.

WHAT I DIDN'T-- I did notice that at the end of the night i was a bit more  dewy in certain areas of my face. I don't think that this stays matte like it claims but if you are wanting to stay matte, i would just have a matte powder to touch up with.

PRICE-$44

AVAILABLE--COVER FX POWERPLAY FOUNDATION

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)