WINKYLUX KITTEN PALETTE REVIEW/ SWATCHES/ LOOKS

 Today i am reviewing the WINKY LUX KITTEN PALETTE
I did get this in my november boxycharm box
So let me tell  you a little bit about this first
Lets first talk about price $25
That is a good price for a palette like this
This also features highly pigmented shadows in four different finishes-- holographic, matte, satin and glitter.


The names of the shades are top to bottom and left to right
--PURR
--DUCHESS
--STRUT
--HOLOGRAPHIC
--9 LIVES
--CATEYE
--ROMEO
--CHESHIRE
--BOOTS

Here are the swatches of these colors.
How beautiful are these colors?


Now lets create some eye looks.

FOR THIS EYELOOK.
PURR ON THE BROWBONE
STRUT IN THE CREASE
ROMEO ON THE OUTER 1/3 OF THE LID AND THE CREASE
HOLOGRAPHIC ON THE LID.

 THIS IS THE SAME LOOK
JUST DIFFERENT ANGLE








Here is another look





In the look above. ( see photo above and to the right) I used crease 1 in the crease and because i wanted to crease a gradual effect, i used crease 2, then crease 3 and then went into the outer crease 4 blending after each time. I used the highlight on the brow bone and the lid shade on the lid.













Here is another look




 See photo to the left and above., For this look i used the all over shade on all from lash line to brow line. Then went into the crease shade and them into the outer lid crease shade, starting by placing on the outer lid and blending into the crease. I then used the lid shade and then using my finger placed the ( right in center lid) shade right in the middle.

I love how the hypnotic shade really transforms the lid shade in this look.















In the photo above and to the right. I used the brow bone shade and used this right under the brow. I then used the crease shade right in the crease and the lid shade on the lid. I really wanted this look to be bronzey.


I have used every single shadow in the palette and yes i have created eyelooks using every shadow but the ideas are really limitless because  you can create so many more eyelooks.

I love the pigment of these shadows and they blend so good.
I would recommend getting this palette if you have not gotten this in your boxycharm box.





MAKE SURE TO JOIN THE GIRLZ BEAUTY COMMUNITY AND HIT THAT FOLLOW BUTTON
WHEN I GET TO 200, I WILL BE HAVING A GIVEAWAY
 YOUR BEAUTY & SKINCARE FRIEND
BEAUTY MAKEUP AND A GIRL
LAURIE ANN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)