GETTING RID OF PIMPLES OVERNIGHT/ REVIEW


WHAT IS IT: This is an anti blemish drying lotion

WHAT IT DOES: Anti-Blemish Drying Lotion is an antiseptic formulation that helps to reduce blemishes and isolated breakouts, thus restoring the skin to a normal smooth appearance. Anti-Blemish Drying Lotion Features & Benefits: Antiseptic solution Quickly promotes healing Restores skin to smoother texture. Calms irritated skin areas. Use on spots and blemishes for nighttime use.
  • Reduce Blemishes
  • Isolate Breakouts
  • Restore the Skin To It's Natural Balance and Smoother Texture
  • Quickly Promotes Healing, Antiseptic solution
  • Calms Irritated Skin Areas.

WHAT I LIKED: I used this on a blemish that came up. I applied it at night after my skincare routine. It has that same color as all the other drying lotions. I woke up the next morning and went to check and i was very surprise to see that the spot of lotion was still there like it was when i applied it the night before. I love that. It makes me think that it did work. I did my morning skincare routine and the spot was gone. I love this





PRICE: $15.95


AVAILABLE: ANTI BLEMISH DRYING LOTION

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)