A BIT EDGIER EYELOOK FEATURING ELF AND MARIO




I wanted to do something that was outside of my norm and  a bit more edgier
so here we go
and  went  i started this look, about halfway through i was just going to take it off because i though it was too dark but when i showed my husband, he said that he liked it and i got lots of compliments on it.


Here are the palettes that i am using.
First i am using the elf cosmetics aqua beauty palette and the master palette by mario, and the bottle is the Mac daddy and Pur cosmetics collab and the shade is the king of hearts
ABOVE. This is the Master palette by Mario.
After prepping my eyes i used C1 or violeta and then went over the top with gabel or c2. I applied hollywood on my brow bone and blended into the crease colors.

Then the above photo is the elf palette
I applied the L4 on the lid, Then i went into the Mac Daddy and Pur cosmetics king of hearts on the outer half of my lid, I blended the two colors so there they were blended together and didn't have a harsh line and then went in with l6 and applied that where the two shades meet.

I then applied my liner and mascara.
I love how this turned out



JOIN THE GIRLY BEAUTY COMMUNITY BY HITTING THE FOLLOW BUTTON YOUR BEAUTY & SKINCARE FRIEND
BEAUTY MAKEUP AND A GIRL
LAURIE ANN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

review!!

Skincare from around the world/ Los Angeles