HELP CLEANING FOR THE HOLIDAYS


It is that time of year again. I love the holidays but lets be honest, it can be a bit stressful with everyone coming over for get togethers and parties and wanting to make sure that your house is clean but where do you start.
 Clean mama has came to the rescue with help for us, but more on that in a bit

Let me first start by saying that i have not tried Mrs. MEYER before. I have had some issues finding products to use to clean that will not cause any break outs. I have allergies to the point of having to carry an epi pen, and sometimes some chemicals trigger them. I noticed that Mrs. Meyers came out with peppermint and pine scents so i had to try them out.
Let me just say that i was blown away!!

  Lets talk about the scents. Right now they have the peppermint and Iowa pine shades available for the season. I did have to order the peppermint online but did find the pine scent in my local target but i ordered mine online as well.


I tried out the baking soda cream cleaner in my kitchen sink and i had a stain on my counter that i have not been able to get out. I put this on there and spread it over the stain and left it for just a moment and then clean it and it came right off.
I love this

In the photo below, i put a little basket by the kitchen sink, with all my kitchen stuff in it. I have a glass that is holding my glass cleaner brush, my multi purpose cleaner, the baking soda cream cleaner,the dish soap and the hand soap.. I also have included my Avon skin so soft hand cream.
I put the iowa pine scent hand soap in my bathroom and have the multi purpose cleaner and dishsoap as back ups on the top of my fridge,






NOW LETS TALK ABOUT CLEAN MAMA
 This books is good. If you have not heard about clean mama then you need to go and check out her site. She offers goodies for cleaning that you can buy as well as a monthly subscriptions for cleaning and keeping your home in order.What you get ever month is based on that month and you will get blank weekly  and monthly schedule. She also includes a monthly calendar that she gives you things to clean on a daily as well as  lots of other goodies.
This book is great because she break down cleaning so that if you are busy then you can do this routine as well and have a clean home. She also includes several different  checklist in this book as well. She also has several other books as well.


Overall, this book is a must have to jump start your cleaning routine for the holidays or to get you started for the new year. Also if you have not check out mrs meyer products then do so, i am addicted to using them and love that i don't have to  worry about breaking out and the smell is wonderful as well.  I want to try the entire line as well.
Also, let me mention the new Scotch bright sponge now with scrubbing dots. This is the only brand of sponges that i use and i love the scrubbing dots. How awesome!!.
For the first time in a long time, i actually love cleaning.
Let me know if you use any of these items and what your thoughts are.
JOIN THE GIRLZ BEAUTY COMMUNITY & HIT THAT FOLLOW BUTTON
YOUR BEAUTY, SKINCARE & LIFESTYLE FRIEND
BEAUTY MAKEUP AND A GIRL
LAURIE ANN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)