SENSATIONAIL/ GEL NAILS/MERLOT MAGIC

So if you have followed me for a while, then you know this and if now you are about to find out.

I have been wearing acrylic nails for over a year now, actually more like a couple of years with maybe several months throughout the couple of years where i would take these off and let me nails rest. This last time, i took them off because one of these fell off so i decided to  try out some gel polish.

I went to walmart so see what was available and i decided to pick up the sensationail  brand
Comment below and let me know if you have tried this brand before.

I picked up the color MERLOT MAGIC
I was really wanting a berry color for the fall time
so in this kit comes the color and the gel base and top coat
There are other kits that have everything you need to get started including the lamp but i already had some things as well as a lamp from a different brands kit that is no longer available

First i cleaned my nails with a cleanser then you use a primer, and then apply the gel base and placed my nails under the lamp

Then you apply two coats of color put your nails under the lamp after each time.  then apply the top coat and place under the lamp again.
Then you use the cleanser and wipe off which gets the stickiness off.

I have been wearing this color for a couple of weeks now and i love the color.. I also love that i can wear this after having acrylics on for a long as i did and this helps to not make them so weak.
I will continue to wear this until after Thanksgiving

THEN


Im taking them off and putting this one on for the holidays
It is gold glitter which is perfect for the holidays
Sadly i couldn't find this in any stores around me so i didn't order this from the Sensationail website


Let me know if you have tried this brand  before and what your favorite color is


JOIN THE GIRLY BEAUTY COMMUNITY BY HITTING THE FOLLOW BUTTON YOUR BEAUTY & SKINCARE FRIEND
BEAUTY MAKEUP AND A GIRL
LAURIE ANN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)