sephora haul

Hello, How are you doing today.
I got a little bit of mail haul so i wanted to share with you..
I did get this from Sephora






                                           This is Prada Luna Rossa For men. Smells amazing. I gave this to my fiance.


                                          Boscia bb cream. I am excited to try this out.

                                           Buxom lip polish  in katie. I havent try this out yet but love the color and excited to try it.

                                               Guerlain cils d'enfer maxi lash. Super excited to get this



                                            Bumble  and bumble surf shampoo and conditioner and spray

I got a sample of both the shampoo and conditer and loved them both.
I am excited to get all of these things and try them out.

I will keep you posted on my thoughts of these products
Peace and beauty
laurie ann
          

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)