mini haul

I got a couple of things and wanted to share with you.
Lets take a look



                                            This smells so amazing. Its coconut oil with gardenia.  I have used this several times on my hands since getting it. This  really helps with the dryness. I did order this from Amazon and was about $12.


                                           I also picked up the Maybelline bouncy blush in rose petal. It is about $7 from  walmart and it had a $2 off coupon on it as well. Great deal.


                                          In this look i am wearing  the blush
                                          Here is a swatch of the blush. I do like this for a light natural look.


Have a great day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)