Vegetarian Minestrone soup

I wanted to share with you this recipe. My nutritionist included this into my diet plan that i am on at the moment. I have to say this is so good and very flavorful.
serves 6
Ingredients:
 1 tablespoon EV olive oil ( I used coconut oil)
1 onion (diced)
2 carrots ( diced)
1 stalk celery (diced)
4 cups vegetable stock ( i used the kind that has low sodium)
1- 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
4 ounces green beans ( cut into  1 inch pieces)
1 zucchini (diced)
1 cup fresh spinach leaves
1 can white beans
 
Instructions:
1. In a large pot add the olive oil, onion, carrots and celery
2. Cook until the veggies have softened, about 5 minutes
3. Add all remaining ingredients
4. Bring to a boil
5. Ladle out and enjoy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)