Review: Hello flawless from benefit



Hello beauties,
I hope that your all having an awesome day.
I have a review for the Hello flawless from benefit.
It came with two different colors: Petal and Champagne




This is a brightening makeup that is oil free with an spf of 25
It leaves the skin luminous and healthy looking
It helps to boost cellular respiration for plumping up effects
It protects against environmental stresses
It contains vitamin C and E derivatives that are known to prevent signs of aging

My thoughts: I love both of these shades.
They are more of a liquidy product. Both shades are light to med coverage. You can build them up.
Last all day. I didnt have any problems with wearing off or fading. Look just as good as when i applied it in the morning.

Ulta does have this for $36.
http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod4170001

Sephora have this for $36
http://www.sephora.com/hello-flawless-oxygen-wow-liquid-foundation-P305701?skuId=1393917


peace and beauty
laurie ann

Comments

  1. Nice review! I really enjoy benefit products.

    Would appreciate if you checked out my blog
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)