Steep clean face mask from Bliss

I received this sample in a little cosmetic bag that was filled with other samples from ulta. I tried this out last night.

                                         There are two parts to this and you use both parts.



                                         One is blue and one is yellow. and when  you place them on your palms, you mix them together until they are green. After placing the mixed up product on your face, you then leave it on your face for 15 minutes.



                                        This is the product on my face before  waiting the 15 minutes.


This product is available at Sephora for  $54 and at Ulta for $55.

My thoughts: I think this has a very nice smell too it. I didnt really notice a big difference in my skin after using this. I dont think that it is a product that i will go and purchase with the price of them. I feel that you can get a product that is just as good, if not better at your local walmart or drugstore for a lot cheaper.






Comments

  1. I LOVE Bliss and the masks like that! Too bad they weren't that great...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)