eye look of the day

I first preped my eyelids then used the new color tattoo by eyestudio from maybelline.  The color is Tough as taupe.


I love these.. They are so pigmented and glide on easy..

                                         Then from the same line i used the Too cool. And then another new product i just got. The Physicians formula Custom eye enhancing gel cream liner for the blue eyes. I used the Blue color.







                                         To finish my eyes. I used my favorite lash primer. Garden Botanika  lash primer. I let dry then curled my lashes. Then i applied Almay one coat nourishing mascar  triple effect in black













Comments

  1. Love the blue liner! I've only just heard about the Maybelline cream shadows - dont think they're available in the UK yet but posts like this make me think I'll definitely have to order a few online! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)