New beauty Test tube

I got this stuff in a new beauty test tube several months ago. I have been trying these out.



The Dr. Brandt Pores no more vacuum cleaner is an extractor and oil remover  that is formulated with alphahydroxy and betahydroxy acid, Si8licone dioxide and eijitsu rose for maxium performance. This helps loosen blackheads while absorbing dirt and excess oil from pores.
I didnt use this because it smelled so bad and i have an issue with using anything  that smells really bad.
For a full size its $45



This drastically and safely improves the appearance of your lashes within 4 to 8 weeks with the revolutonary original, natural eyelash conditioner that is paciked with performance  herb extracts, copper complex and essential provitamins, The conditioner is clinically proven to deliver longer, thicker and stronger lashes

I love this product and its become a must have for my lashes at night.
Full size: 8ml $120




Mally beauty evercolor starlight waterproof eyeliner is the perfect choice for a bullet proof liner that will make you  look like youve just been done up by your own personal makeup artist.

When this liner is on  its not going anywhere until you take it off.
Full size $15  ( they sent the full size)



Elnett satin hairspray is beloved for its ultrafine formula that provides exceptional hold and disappears at the stroke of a brush, leaving hair clean and shiny with a satin touch. Its micro diffusion technology allows for this fine mist and even application to set your style for  hours.
This is a good products but its not my #1. ( that goes to Tresemme) 
Full size $14.99 ( again this is a full size)





Orlane products target the specific causes of your skin problems with anti aging lines, which address fatique, skin slackening, wrinkles and natural aging and a range of essential programs which prep, cleanse and moisturize for dry, unbalanced and sensitive skin types.

This is not a favorite and after a couple of using, I just really didnt like the way this looked on my face. I also didnt think that it lasted all day.




This soft, creamy formula provides  a high pigment payoff in a hue that works for all skin tones.
I will admit that i havent tried this yet. I dont really think that darker colors work for me with my complextion and my light hair. I will put this color on and take a picture and you ladies can tell me what you think. ( so be looking for that)
Full size $8


Sparitual handprint hand serum uncovers supple, soft and healthy skin. Formulated with advanced skin care technology and natural ingredients, the serum repairs skins elasticity, texture and tone

FYI: Actress Ashley Judd uses this product.

I do notice a different when  i use this. My hands feel very moisturized and my skin looks smooth.
Full size 4 fl oz $60





Suitable for all hair types, Yet especially beneficial for dry, damaged hair. Macadamia natural oil products provide intense nourishment for the hair, Eliminating tangle and frizz with no oil residue. by Infusing your mane with moisture and nutrients. The healing oil treatment transforms dry brittle hair into ultrasmooth manageable hair.

Last night i lightened my hair color, so i used the healing oil treatment this morning. LOVE the smell. I also love the feel of my hair with this. I havent used the deep repair masque but am excited to try it.

Full size healing oil treatment 4.2 oz $39, 10 oz $72
Full size deep repair masque 8.5 oz $30, 16.9 oz $49




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

review!!

Skincare from around the world/ Los Angeles