Impress press-on Manicure by Broadway

Im so excited about this product that i wanted to share with you again. I orginally got this in the holiday vox box by influenster. That one was called Dancing queen. Here is the link for that blog. http://beautymakeandmore.blogspot.com/2011/12/impress-press-on-manicure.html
I love these so much i went and got three different ones.

                                              This is called shout. I put this on last night. These are so easy to use and easy to take off.





                                         Love the way these look.


                                          I also got Payback (on the left) and Holla!(on right) and im also planning on gettting another one. So if you havent already go pick some of these up. I got mine at my local walgreens but i did see them at cvs as well.






































Comments

  1. Man I was so jealous after seeing what everyone else got! Mine were just really ugly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look awesome - not sure which ones I like best, it's a close call between Payback and Shout! I got a new leopard print bag a few weeks back and Payback would go so well with it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

review!!

Skincare from around the world/ Los Angeles