TEA DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR FOR ONLY $1


I found this amazing subscription that delivers tea to your door for only $1
 😲😲😲😲
Yes you read right, only $1
WWW.DOLLLARTEACLUB.COM

There are several different subscription that you can get for different prices but I got the $1 and there is shipping so Total it was $4
The above photo is how it comes to you.

This is everything you get


It includes a card and this honey stick. I don't think they include this every month but they do have it available to add to your box. I don't plan on using the honey.

These are the three that I got for this month.

You also get tea filters every month. I don't really think I will use these but it's nice to have.


This is what i plan on using. You just take the top off and put the tea inside then steep and its super cute.

Here is the first tea, its tutti frutti. It has a blend of apple pieces, hibiscus, pineapple pieces, papaya pieces, sour cherries, raspberry pieces, strawberry pieces, and some natural flavoring.


This is berry bananza and its make with rooibos, pineapple pieces, banana chips, natural flavoring and strawberry pieces.



And the third one is winter punch and it has hibiscus, apple pieces, grapes, elderberries, figs, dates, almond pieces, cinnamon, citrus peel, flavoring, lemon granulate.


I am excited to try these out.



Here is what the inside of one looks like. 



I am using these today. I am not going to sweeten mine but I don't like sweet tea. 


Here is what the inside looks like and I really wish you could smell this. 😍😍


One pack fits Inside of this cute little strawberry.


I love this tea!! 😍😍😘😘


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)