Product haul from Makeup Revolution

I was wanting to try a couple of new products but sadly they are not yet available here in the USA but you can order online and they will ship from the UK. 

The first is this blur primer.

I used this for the first time, it is not your typical white, but it applies easy. I want to use this more  before I give my thoughts. 

I do feel that is is travel friendly. 



The next thing I got was this creme highlight and contour kit in the medium shade. 

This is suppose to be a dupe for the KKW brand but at a way better price. 😲



As you can see there is a highlight stick and a contour stick and a blending tool. 

So far they are super creamy and easy to blend out. I still want to use this more before I give my thoughts.  


Have you tried these yet and if so what are your thoughts? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)