SPRING WALMART BEAUTY BOX





Hello friends,
Today I have an unboxing but I do think that this was sent a little last cause this is the spring box and the summer box is getting g ready to go out.
If you don't know what this box is then lete explain.
This is a Walmart beauty box. It comes out only 4 times a year and that is spring, summer, fall and winter. It comes with samples of different beauty products that you can find at your local Walmart. And the best part is that this box is only $5. 😲😲
Let's get start and talk about what is in the spring box.
👉 Rembrandt 3 day whiting boost kit.  I have not used this yet. Have you tried this one yet and what are your thoughts?
👉 Softsoap Earth blends body wash. This is in coconut and fig. I have been using this and it's ok. I'm not really blown away by it. It doesn't leave my skin dry which is really a plus.
👉 Jergens natural glow wet skin moisturizer in fair to medium.  This is a favorite for year round glow. This shade range is too light for me but I love the fact of being about to put this right on after the shower. So as soon as I step out of the shower, but before I towel dry my skin, I put this on my skin and then towel dry. 😍😍 
👉 Garnier whole blends shampoo and conditioner. I have yet to try this but I will save this for travel.
👉 Dove exfoliating body polish in crushed macadamia and rice milk. This is a must have for using before any Tanner but I have been using body scrubs every shower. This is super gentle and smells amazing. I will be getting the full size. 
👉 Soo ae  Donkey milk skin gel mask  What is to say. Korean face mask are always great to have and the face that the Soo ae brand is at walmart is amazing.


Did you get this box or have you tried any of these products? If so then comment below and let me know your thoughts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)