Nail Polish Lottery Club Week 29



Here is my nail look for the Nail polish lottery club Week 29
I have to say that i am really happy that i am doing this cause its nice to be able to use my polishes and create different looks.


This weeks number was 172. In my collection that number is from Butter London  in the shade  Tea with the Gueen, Which below in the pick in the middle one. The other polishes on the left is NCLA  and on the right is from Shany


I alternated the NCLA and the Butter London and them i used the Shany Cosmetics Nail art pin in the gold shade and put dots on all the nails.


  I love this look and got so many compliments on them.

Go and sub to my youtube channel. I am have a big giveaway with 3 winners when i reach 500 subs on that channel. You dont want to miss it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/beautymakeupandmore

peace and beauty
laurie ann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)