Nail polish lottery club week 28

Here is last weeks nail look for the nail polish lottery club.
I wanted to include the products that i use for a top and  base coat.
I use the rejuvacote as a base coat but i also put it over the top of my top coat as well.
For the top coat, I just last week picked this up and so far i have been loving this. Its the Sally Hansens no chip acrylic top coat.






                                          I used this on my nails. Its from KO it doesnt have a color name. I got this in a monthly box but i dont remember which one. Its not the best. I felt like the polish went on crappy. 



                                       This weeks number was 78. For my collection, it was the wet n wild nail color in glitz. I put this on my accent nail.







peace and beauty
laurie ann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)