Green eyelook

Here is the green eyelook that i did today.



                                       I am using the Benefit stay dont stray eye primer.




                                         I then used the NYX jumbo eye pencil in rocky mountain green on the lids and then  blended it. I also blended it  on the bottom lash line as well.



                                            I am using the 120 color palette eyeshadow from BH cosmetics
                                             Using this yellowish green color.
                                           I placed that on the inner 1/3 of the eyelid



                                       Using this olive green color, I placed that on the outer 1/3 of the lid and blended it up into the crease

                                          I took this creamy white color and used it on the brow bone.


                                      This is a cream eyeliner from sephora in gunmetel. I used it on the top lashline.


                                            I used the Mally volumizing mascara on the top lashes and the Maybelline lash discovery waterproof on the bottom.






I hope that you enjoyed this look
peace and beauty
laurie ann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)