Gold and Green Smokey eyelook

This is a perfect look for the christmas season.
Lets get started.


I always start any eyelook by using a primer. Today i used Benefits stay dont stray


                                                I am using the Sephora color daze blockbuster  palette



                                               I used this green eyeliner on my upper and lower lash line






                                        This green i used on the lid and blended it out into the crease


                                         I used the make up for ever metal powder on the upper inner half of the eyelid.


                                          



                                            On my upper lashes i used the loreal voluminous false fiber lashes and on the bottom maybelline lash discovery







 peace and beauty
laurie ann


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)