light brown smokey eye and makeup of the day;

I hope that you are all doing great.
Here is my look that i did today.


                                         Here is all the makeup that i used.
                                             Super magic BB cream


                                       I used the above items to prep my eyes. On the left is the maybelline pure stay powder foundation in buff and on the right i follow that with the mally evercolor poreless face defender. I also use the mally again after i put on the eyeprimer.


                                       Today i am using the early bird palette from pixi  and i used the above color eye base.




                                              The early bird palette from pixi


                                          I used this matte brown on the upper lash line and blended it up the eyelid and also used it on the lower lash line as well .


                                              I then used the above color on the lid and blended it up to the crease until it was blended out.

                                         I used this shimmery white on the brow bone.



                                        next For my undereyes, I used the nyx waterproof concealer in yellow, then the pixi correction concentrate in brightening peach and then i set it with the ben nye banana luxury powder.



                                          To finish the eyes, I used the hard candy 1000 lashes fiberized lash weave primer and when that is dry i used the Khroma beauty eve fidelity long lasting waterproof mascara on the top lashes and on the bottom lashes the maybelline lash discovery.








                                             The bronzer i used for contouring
                                               The highlight i used to highlight
                                          The blush i used.


                                              I used the Anastasia brow powder duo on my eyebrows.




                                            I used the Rimmel london stay matte pressed powder in natural





                                        For my lips I start by using this pepsi wild cherry lip balm




                                             For my lips i started by using the Elf lip primer, Then the jane iredale just kissed lip plumper  in milan then over the top i  used Too faced lip  injection



                                         This is the color of the jane iredale just kissed lip plumper in milan








I hope that you enjoyed this look.
peace and beauty
laurie ann










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)