target beauty bag

I wanted to share with you the target beauty bag that i received.


This is the box it come in. pretty cool.


Inside was this very cute cosmetic bag. and inside of it was the samples.

So my over all impression is i love the bag. it will be perfect for when i put my concealer and powder and lipstick in to take with me.. On the samples the tresemme, loreal youth code, and the ponds i already use but i did give those samples to one of my teenage daughters  and last night i tried the john freida full repair. It seems great but not something i would want to spend money until i could try it more. There wasnt enough product there to base a decision on. It does come with coupons so that is a great money saver  i just wish the coupons didnt expire in the middle of nov.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)