eye look of the day plus reading.

Thought i was show you a eye look of the day.





it is the not your average waitress look from the tarte for true blood line. first i used the eye primer that comes with the kit. then used the dusk  which is a matte warm taupe all over the entire lid. Then i applied waitress which is a sparkling pink champangne in the crease  blending it up into the brow bone. Then i used warewolf which is matte chocolate into the outer crease and over the lashline. I lined my  eyelids  with the eyeliner in black that comes with  the kit. and then used the mascara from the kit. I really love the way it turned out. Stay tuned for a review for the tarte for true blood in a couple of days.

On other matter i wanted to share some reading with you.


The pro makeup salon secrets of the professsionals by kit spencer is a very excellent book. I was able to purchase mine at my local barnes and noble. I recommend that you pick it up. There is so much great advice and tutorials as well as different makeup look for halloween,.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)