halloween nails

Hello ladies, I wanted to share with you my halloween nails that i did. I first only did two of my nails like candy corn. I first applied  Lets meet from sinful colors





then i applied cloud 9 from  sinful colors over the top leaving a half moon of the lets meet at the bottom.

then i applied alpine snow from opi across the nail tip.

the finished look.









then i applied alpine white from opi on two nails and on the other two nails i used whats a tire jack from sephora by opi













then using my konad system



using the black and white color on the opposite nail colors (white on the black and black on the white) i put halloween designs. one each of bat, witch, spider web, spider, on each hand.




The last two pics were taken before i cleaned up my nails. This was the first time i used the konad system. Not too bad for the first time but i think im in love with the system.  awesome designs. 
Let me know if you used this system and what you think of the halloween nails i did. Oh i almost forgot i did use a top coat of seche vite over the top.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!!!!! (CLOSED)